Read on to learn more about our distinctive style.
Lobster Reef Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
- Intensely aromatic
- Full of Marlborough flavour and style
- Beautifully balanced and refreshing
Our Sauvignon Blanc is crafted to maximise the grapes' freshness and flavour. It's aromatic and generous on the palate, which it why it's a best-seller vintage after vintage.
Lobster Reef Marlborough Chardonnay
- Elegant and bright
- A deft touch of oak
- Ideal for dinner parties or a mid-week treat
Featuring stone-fruit and citrus characters with spicy nutty, spicy oak notes, the Lobster Reef Chardonnay is bright, youthful and elegant. It's a style you can dress up or down depending on the occasion.
Lobster Reef Marlborough Pinot Gris
- A dry, fruit-forward style
- Aromatic and generous
- Crafted from pristine Marlborough fruit
Classic crowd-pleasing Pinot Gris that shows lovely perfume with plenty of flavour proving why this style is so popular. One taste and you'll see why this beautifully focused, deliciously fruited Pinot Gris is one of our customers' favourite labels.
Lobster Reef Marlborough Pinot Noir
- Stylish Marlborough Pinot Noir
- Soft strawberry and cherry with spice
- Outstanding with salmon or smoked trout
Marlborough Pinot Noir gives Central Otago a run for its money. Think tasty berry flavours and warm, spicy oak with an approachability that's hard to beat. This is fruit-driven and ready to enjoy.
Lobster Reef Marlborough Riesling
- Refreshing grapefruit and lime
- A classic of the genre
- Pair with pan-fried fresh fish and lemon mayonnaise
You'll wonder why Riesling is so under-rated once you try this. It's refreshing and dry with ripe citrus flavours balanced by vibrant acidity and an attractive mineral quality on the finish.